Perfect replacement strings for creating custom sets. Part of the D'Addario XL Nickel Wound string series.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- .125 gauge nickel wound bass guitar string with tapered end
- 2" tapered section near ball end for better flexibility and contact over saddle. (see photo)
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Perfect for replacement string or customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- 36-1/4" from ball end to upper taper.
Order are shipped Tuesday - Saturday. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship on our next business day.
In an effort to limit waste, we use recycled shipping materials whenever possible. Most items ship via USPS First-class or USPS Priority, according to the item's weight. Oversized items, such as guitars, will ship via UPS.
Apologies, but we are unable to accommodate special shipping requests and local in shop pickup is not available.
International Shipments: Buyer is responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes that may be leveled by your country.