Perfect replacement strings for creating custom sets. Part of the D'Addario XL Nickel Wound string series.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- .135 gauge nickel wound bass guitar string with tapered end
- 2" tapered section near ball end for better flexibility and contact over saddle. (see photo)
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Perfect for replacement string or customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- 36-1/4" from ball end to upper taper.