The TonePros® Model NVR2 is a AVR2 style bridge engineered with vintage accuracy, modern technology, and compatibility in mind. This second generation AVR2 bridge is engineered to directly retrofit all Nashville style bridges, allowing for an easy transition to vintage feel and tone on modern instruments. It comes standard with Nashville style US thread posts and inserts, but is specially designed to also fit most AVR2 style posts and spacing. NVR2 maintains all of TonePros®' great locking technologies and quality consistency that TonePros® components are famous for.
- Thread: 10/32 US Thread (as used by Gibson on Nashville Models)
- Post to Post Spacing: 2.93 inches/ 74.mm
- Saddle Notch: Un-Notched Saddles
- Saddle Material: Brass
- Bridge Material: Zamak
- Post/Thumbwheel Material: Brass
- Radius: 12 inch
- Post Top Width: .15 Inches/ 4mm
TonePros SKU: NVR2-N
Professional installation is strongly recommended. Improper installation may result in damage to the product and/or instrument.