The Bigsby B5™, sometimes referred as the Bigsby “horseshoe”, is designed for flat top solid body guitars and includes a tension bar to increase the break angle over the bridge. Attaching via four screws to a guitar’s top, the B5 is extremely versatile.
B5s are common on many styles of guitars including Gibson SG™, Les Paul™ Special, Rickenbacker® 325, and Fender Telecaster®. Does Not Include Bridge.
- For flat top solid body guitars
- Cast aluminum frame and stainless steel handle
- String mounting bar floating on low-friction needle bearings to accurately return to pitch
- Includes: spring, washer, screws and felt pads
- Mounts with four supplied screws that attach to guitar top
Professional installation is strongly recommended. Improper installation may result in damage to the product and/or instrument.