A redesigned, sealed enclosure for the soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone control module allow players to effortlessly make adjustments to their sound. T he preamp’s voicing switch has been relocated and made easily accessible so players can accommodate different types of guitars, amplification choices, playing styles and performance situations.
Matrix Infinity VT features
- Features the world’s best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix®
- Endpin jack mounted preamp in a newly designed soft touch housing
- Redesigned enclosure for soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls
- Unique scoop Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Relocated, accessible voicing switch accommodates all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Integrated LED low battery indicator located on internal preamp
- Includes steel-string and nylon-string control modules
- Mounting hardware and chrome strap button
- Solderless connections
- Suitable for Nylon, 12-string and bass
- GUITAR PICKUP: Standard pickup length of 2.65" (67.3 mm) will fit most guitars with 2.5" (63.5 mm) string spacings
- Wide format: 1/8" (3.2mm) width
- BATTERY: 9-Volt
- BATTERY LIFE: 160 hours
Professional installation is strongly recommended. Improper installation may result in damage to the product and/or instrument.
Order are shipped Tuesday - Saturday. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship on our next business day.
In an effort to limit waste, we use recycled shipping materials whenever possible. Most items ship via USPS First-class or USPS Priority, according to the item's weight. Oversized items, such as guitars, will ship via UPS.
Apologies, but we are unable to accommodate special shipping requests and local in shop pickup is not available.
International Shipments: Buyer is responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes that may be leveled by your country.